This node allows a pre-recorded motion capture data stream to be used as a proxy / replacement for live motion capture data on the Perception Neuron Mocap Skeleton node. When this node is connected to the Perception Neuron Mocap Skeleton’s “Mocap Stream” input, it overrides live data.
The node requires a motion capture data stream to be set via the “Mocap Stream” parameter. This stream should either be a BVH file loaded as a “BVH Animation” resource, or data recorded from Perception Neuron loaded as a “Perception Neuron Mocap Stream” resource.
Mocap Stream The mocap stream resource.
Active Determines whether the node is active and its data should be used.
Time Mode Change how the stream is sampled with respect to the scene’s playback time.
- Use Deltas (Continuous/Looping) : The time runs based on the frame delta, loops when the play head loops, and the Playback Rate parameter may be animated.
- Locked To Timecode : The time is locked to the time code. The Playback Rate parameter may not be animated.
- Timecode (Animatable Playback Rate) : The time is tied to the time code, but the Playback Rate parameter may be animated.
Time Offset The time offset for the animation.
Playback Rate The playback rate of the animation.
Interpolation The interpolation mode for the animation’s keyframes.
- Stepped : Jump from between gaps in Mocap data.
- Linear : Use linearly interpolate between gaps in Mocap data.
- Cubic : Use cubic interpolation between gaps in Mocap data.
|Mocap Stream||The mocap stream resource.|
|Active||Determines whether the node is active and its data should be used.|
|Time Mode||Change how the stream is sampled with respect to the scene’s playback time.
|Time Offset||The time offset for the animation.|
|Playback Rate||The playback rate of the animation.|
|Interpolation||The interpolation mode for the animation’s keyframes.
|Active||Enables or disables the effect. Disabling the effect means it will no longer compute, so disabling a node when not in use can improve performance.||Envelope Modifier|