This node allows a Field Level Set System to be used as a procedural generator source. This path is useful for generating fluid like meshes via the Procedural Meshing Node.
| CSG Mode
|| These options change how a this node combines with the rest of the procedural system. To find out more, see CSG Operation.
- Replace, Replaces the previous procedural system.
- Union, Adds the new procedural to the old procedural system.
- Intersection, Interesects the new procedural with the old procedural.
- Subtract, Subtracts the new procedural from the previous procedural system.
- Blend, Blends between both procedurals – driven by the CSG Blend Weight.
- Union Blend, A combination of Union and Blend – driven by the CSG Blend Weight.
- Smooth Union, The new procedural is added to the old, and smoothing is applied to the outcome. Driven by the CSG Blend Weight.
- Smooth Subtract, The new procedural is subtracted from the old, and smoothing is applied to the outcome. Driven by the CSG Blend Weight.
- Offset, Adds one procedural ontop of the other another.
- Custom Code, allows you to enter your own expression code.
| CSG Blend Weight
|| How much the new procedural blends with the old procedurals, depending on the CSG Blend Mode.
| Material Colour
|| Modify the colour for the procedural material.
| Custom CSG Code
|| Type your Custom code here, using the HLSL language. Read more on Editable Code.
||Typical Node Input
| Field Source
|| Connect a Field Level Set root to generate the procedural shape.
|| Field Level Set Root
| Transform Modifier
|| Links all transform properties to the input node.
| Target Node
|| Always faces the x-axis towards the inputs anchor point.
| Local Transform Override
|| Override the transformation values of the node, relative to its parent.
There are no outputs from this node.