This node outputs a value based the luminescence values of specific pixels from a video input.
| Sample Location U
|| Point along the U axis that is sampled.
| Sample Location V
|| Point along the V axis that is sampled.
|| The amount of smoothing to applied to the output value.
|| The scale/range of the modifier
|| The operation to be performed on the targeted parameter.
- Add, adds to the parameter value.
- Subtract, subtracts from the parameter value.
- Multiply, multiplies the parameter value.
- Replace, replaces the parameter value.
| Latency Mode
|| How the video is sampled with respect to performance.
- Performance, The video is sampled with some latency, to avoid stalling the GPU and giving higher performance.
- Low Latency (Slower), The video value is sampled immediately, stalling the GPU but giving the lowest possible latency.
| Location In Pixels
|| The sample location describes the location in pixels, not a percentage along width and length.
||Typical Node Input
| Video Node
|| The video node from which values will be generated.
|| Video Loader
The output is a numeric value that acts upon a connected parameter input of another node, using the operation method selected.