The exported Notch Standalone executable allows you to use up to two heads/outputs.
Notch provides a rudimentary feed/window selection mechanism to allow content arrangement on multiple heads.
- Set the project to Multi-Monitor
- Project -> Settings -> Exported App
- Enable Allow Multi-Monitor
- Set your project rendering to Crop.
- Project -> Settings -> Rendering
- Set Output Resizing to: Crop / Border Output to Window
- Setup your Output Feeds
- Project -> Edit Output Feed Configuration
- Add your Displays
- Click + next to Add Display (one for each display)
- Set the geometry for each display. Please note, at this time, every display must have the same resolution.
- Add Feed Regions
- Click + next to Feed, one for each feed.
- Set the Target Display, Source and Destination coordinates.
- You can see a preview of the source region in the viewport as you edit.
- Export your standalone executable.
- When running your standalone executable:
- Ensure you select ‘Fullscreen’.